What’s your marketing destination?
Technology and social trends are changing all the time. Catch up on the latest travel industry social media insights and prepare for the next season with this social travel workshop.
We’ll explore how to apply social media best practices to social marketing plans, find the right social media mix for your budget, and have fun sharing everything you offer. Plus find out what you can do this summer to boost next year’s sales!
- Travel Industry Research Highlights & Social Media Benchmarks
- Social Travel Data Trends
- Relationship Marketing
- Blended Communications & Marketing
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Major Platforms
- Tying Social Actions to YOUR Business Goals
- Guided Activities to Choose Your Social Mix
Meet The Instructor
Jenny Fremlin, PhD, is a media psychology researcher with over 20 years of experience in the communications and media industry. Her involvement in Alaska tourism began when she moved to Juneau in 2001 to work for a travel publication and has evolved to include consulting and media development through Alaska Litho Media Services.