The Downtown Business Association [DBA] is excited to announce the first Downtown Juneau Restaurant Week [DJRW], lasting from Sunday, February 19th through Thursday, February 23rd. This edible extravaganza will connect Juneau diners with the best in downtown Juneau dining at approachable prices. Depending on the restaurant, diners will enjoy either multi-course meals or specially discounted menu items.
Top 5 Reasons DJRW Needs to be on Your Radar:
1. You’ll have a variety of restaurants and eateries to choose from. Over 15 downtown restaurants and eateries are participating.
2. It’s affordable. Restaurants will design discounted three-course prix-fixed lunch and/or dinner options for lunches costing less than $20 and dinners costing less than $40. Other establishments will have menu items at specially discounted prices.
3. It’s a perfect excuse to go out to eat.
4. It’s an opportunity to try new things.
5. It’s the FIRST EVER Downtown Juneau Restaurant Week, so why not support your local downtown restaurants?
Baranof Bubble Room
Coconut Thai Café
Hangar on the Wharf
Heritage Coffee Company
In Bucca Al Lupo
Red Dog Saloon
More To Be Announced
Are you a downtown restaurant and want to get involved?
Email Dana at email@example.com